News Ticker

Does the Callaway County Sheriff’s Office do Watch In Passings?

Yes, if you are going on vacation, and you live in the County (not inside Fulton, New Bloomfield, Auxvasse Holts Summit), you may call the Sheriff’s Office and request a Watch In Passing.  Have the following information ready:

Your departure date
Your return date
Are you leaving a light on?
Is anyone suppose to be there while your gone?
Does anyone have a key?
Any animals?
Are there any vehicles in the driveway?
A phone number of where you can be reached.

Back to FAQs 2 0