News Ticker

A deputy confiscated my property. How do I get it back?

You must contact the assigned case officer and request that the items be authorized for release.  After the officer advises you that the property is authorized for release, contact the Evidence Unit by calling 576-642-721 option 6 and requesting to speak to the evidence technician to make arrangements (date and time) to pick up your property.  Bring identification and verification of ownership with you.  Please be advised that evidence personnel cannot authorize the release of confiscated property until the case has been resolved.


Back to FAQs 1 0