Date: December 1, 2018
CALLAWAY COUNTY PROSECUTING ATTORNEY CHARGES HOLTS SUMMIT MAN WITH CHILD SEX CRIMES AFTER SHERIFF’S OFFICE INVESTIGATION OUTSIDE OF HOLTS SUMMIT
Arrested person information:
Ryan White, 36, of Holts Summit
On November 30, 2018, the Callaway County Prosecuting Attorney charged Ryan White, 36, of Holts Summit with the following felony offenses:
- Child Molestation 1st Degree
- Child Molestation 2nd Degree – Child less than 12 years of age
- Child Molestation 4th Degree
- Statutory Sodomy 2nd – Deviate Sexual Intercourse – Person less than 14 years of age
- Enticement of a Child (four counts)
White was arrested by Callaway County Sheriff’s Office deputies on December 1, 2018. White later posted a *court set* bond of $100,000.00.
The aforementioned charges are the result of an extensive criminal investigation conducted by the Callaway County Sheriff’s Office, in conjunction with the State of Missouri Children’s Division, at a Holts Summit area residence.
NO FURTHER INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED AT THIS TIME.
End of media release.
** All suspects are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty in a court of law **