Arrested person information:
John Kevin Daly 55 year old – Fulton, MO
Reporting officer: Cpl. C. Hall
On December 27th, 2014 at approximately 1:40 AM a Deputy with the Callaway County Sheriff’s Office attempted to stop a white Chevrolet truck for speeding and a stop sign violation on County Road 269 near County Road 276.
The driver of the vehicle allegedly took off at a high rate of speed and fled from the deputy. The deputy pursued the vehicle on County Road 269 at speeds at 90 MPH in a posted 35 MPH area before the vehicle lost control and came to a stop on County Road 269.
The driver of the vehicle was identified as John Daly whose license is revoked. Daly was allegedly uncooperative with the deputy and arrested for the following charges:
– Failure to stop at a posted stop sign
– Fail to yield to an emergency vehicle operating lights and emergency siren
– Resisting arrest, creating a substantial risk of injury or death
– Exceeding posted speed limit
– Operate a motor vehicle in a careless and imprudent fashion
– Driving While Revoked (Felony)
– Driving While Intoxicated (Persistent Offender)
According to public records Daly has pending felony charges in Boone County for Driving While Revoked and Driving While Intoxicated (Persistent Offender).
Daly was released to the Callaway County Jail and remains in custody on a $25,000 cash only bond.
No further information will be released at this time.